What Is Green Energy?
Green Energy is an innovative project with a major focus on the environment and how it can be improved via crypto mining farms. The company was established in 2015 and it began developing a project in the area of solid waste management. This project wants to resolve two major social issues. One of them is the excessive waste and the other is an energy shortage.
The Green Energy Treat Waste To Power Mining Solution
To solve the issues, the company is going to build a plant that will process waste into electricity. Thus, helping to clean up cities and ensuring that mining plants use recycled energy. To make this project a reality, the company will utilize crowdfunding to acquire the needed funds.
The company is offering the most profitable option for investors who will become co-owners of this huge project. Their aim is to provide a joint business ownership model for the processing plant, which will produce electricity and flammable gas. In addition, investors will have joint ownership of the mining farm.
Both the farm and the plant will be profitable and these profits will be shared among the token holders via a smart contract. The income will only continue to grow with time. Those who invest in the project will be given the GEC tokens that represent a share of the company. With the tokens, participants will have a chance to share in 85% of the net profits that are generated by this project.
Of these profits, 75% will be given out as dividend among stakeholders. The other 25% will be reinvested to the project to match the increasing complexity of mining and for upgrading equipment. If the reinvestment is less than 25%, the remaining amount will be shared as dividends.
How Green Energy Works
Most cities today face a major problem when they try to get rid of waste. Large amounts of money are spent but with little efficiency achieved. This project will handle waste disposal by recycling it into electricity and flammable gas. Part of the electricity will be sold to the consumers in the nearby cities. The other will go to the mining farm. The gas generated will also be sold to nearby towns for heating and for use in the metallurgy industries.
Proceeds from the crowdfunding will be used to create a mining farm. This farm will utilize the best mining rigs, to ensure that it earns as much as possible. The funds from this activity will go towards the investors.
Anyone who invests in this project becomes part of the company. The company has a simple mission of transforming solid waste into power. The whole supply chain is integrated into a network powered by the blockchain. As a result, everything will be transparent for all participants. The whole network will be paid for by the GEC tokens and should a consumer wants to pay for waste collection or electricity, they can do so by using the tokens.
Green Energy Company GEC Token ICO Details
- Parameters Of The ICO
- Token Ticker: GEC
- Soft Cap: 20,000,000 USD
- Hard Cap: 50,000,000 USD
- Total Tokens: 230,000,000 GEC
- Token Price: 1 GEC = 1 USD
- ICO Date: September 2018- July 2019